|NSBA Tournament Rules|
|Written by Administrator|
Here you will find all the rules and information for participation in NSBA Tournaments. You’ll find information on the Playing Rules, Format, Score Sheets, Age, Dress Code, Bowling Balls, Practice Session, Conduct, Professional Organizations (PBA, GBT, LPBT, PWBA), NSBA, USBC Membership and Closing Dates.
1. Playing Rules: The rules of the National Senior Bowling Association (referred to as the “NSBA”) stated herein will govern all participants of the tournament. All decisions shall be final and binding.
2. Eligibility: The NSBA is open to men and women who meet the age requirements and have not paid a membership fee to the PBA during the calander year and have never won a National or Senior PBA, LPBT or PWBA title as a member or as a guest.
3. Score Sheets: All score sheets must be signed and initialed before turning in to the tournament office. Each bowler is responsible for the accuracy of their score and are subject to disqualification in case of error.
4. Age: The NSBA is open to all eligible men and women who are 50 years of age and older. A Super Senior is a contestant who has reached their 60th birthday. Each participant will be required to show proof of birth.
5. Dress Code: Participants must wear slacks and shirt with name on the back. NO shorts, jeans, head gear or sneakers may be worn.
6. Bowling Balls: Finger and thumb inserts are allowed. The tournament director shall have the right to check any bowling ball used in the NSBA at any time.
7. Practice Session: Each participant will be allowed a 15-minute practice session immediately prior to the start of the NSBA tournament. Ample practice time will be allowed prior to each match of the finals.
8. Conduct: A warning will be given to anyone displaying unsportsmanlike conduct. The NSBA tournament director reserves the right to disqualify a bowler without refund for a second offense.
9. The National Senior Bowling Association: The NSBA reserves the right to accept or reject anyone from membership in their organization, or participating as a non-member.
10. All bowlers must be USBC certified members.
11. Closing Date: The Closing date for entries are the date and squad time for each tournament.
12. Anyone presenting a bad check will be charged $25.00 plus any bank fees and will be on a cash basis for 1 year.
|Last Updated ( Saturday, 12 July 2014 )|
|< Prev||Next >|